I have no idea what the problem is. I really got into the swing of things last night and this morning. I juiced extra with breakfast so I had enough for a snack and I cut up everything for lunch in advance. So lunch rolled around and I got the juicer put back together and now it just won't turn on. I'm really frustrated. I was excited that I had figured out a good system and now I'm kind of at a stand still! Until I can figure out what is wrong with said juicer I will be eating fresh fruit and vegetables. I'm trying to find something to help me figure out what's wrong but I just have no idea! The juicer website was useless, it said to make sure the power was on (duh) and make sure it was put together properly. So, here is hoping I can get it fixed!
No comments:
Post a Comment