Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 1 cont

It's a bit earlier than I was going to post this morning, but I had to write about my night.

Yesterday morning started out great, I felt fine. And then in the afternoon I got a horrible headache. I also felt like I was starving in the afternoon. I had another glass of juice for a snack, but that didn't cut it. I caught myself a few times automatically reaching for popcorn (my mom took my daughter out for a movie date) or about to grab a pickle. Anyway, around dinner time I was just feeling so sick that my mom said she thought I needed to eat something solid. So I ate a salad, all micronutrients! Last night I was feeling pretty bummed. I was feeling like I let myself down or something. Which is kind of silly. There are juicing plans where you combine eating with juicing, so I am going to see how today goes and then look into that. I might end up switching over. I really want to do a full cleanse, but it's really important for me to listen to my body. If I start feeling poorly again this afternoon I will do some looking into maybe juicing for two meals and eating one. I also broke down and had a red bull yesterday too. My head was hurting so bad, and caffeine combined with tylenol knocked it out of the park. I probably would have resisted the temptation if there hadn't been one in my fridge. That was poor planning on my part.

Today is a new day though. I will post about today this evening and see how I feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment