"Our entry plan is a 15 day journey to wellness. In this plan, you can juice and blend produce as well as eat raw and cooked vegetables and fruits in any order or combination that suits your life. This program is intended for those who are brand new to eating a plant-based diet, those who have recently completed a juice fast or those who would like to participate in a Reboot, but don’t want to exclusively juice, for 5 days. In this program you can juice with eating for the entire time."
Here is why, first off I've been really hungry. I think if it was just me I could probably do it a lot easier. I don't know why I think that. However, it's been SO SO SO challenging preparing food for my daughter and my mom (who is staying with me while my husband is deployed) and NOT eating it. I had to make a formula run today for my son and walking past all the food and everything was pure torture! I made the mistake of running out around lunch time thinking I wasn't really hungry and it was just a quick trip. I promised my daughter a trip to chick-fil-a on the way home and by the time we got back I was ready to snatch her food right out of her little hand! I started getting shaky, but I didn't have any left over juice from this morning and I didn't take the time to cut up the vegetables for my lunch in advance. That was poor planning. I should have made extra with breakfast and drank that on the way to the store so that I wasn't starving by lunch time. So I think I will mainly juice, but allow myself to eat fresh fruit or veggies when I feel like I'm needing more.
I really want this to be a positive experience. I really believe that the cleanse is good for your body and I am committed to eating a vegetable based diet once I finish. Hopefully I can get a work out in tonight between bedtime and studying. (I am enrolled in a dental assisting program)
Anyways, breakfast this morning was strawberry, apple, orange, and grapefruit. Let me tell you, it was SO wonderful. Oh my goodness. I should have made more, but I'm still learning to gauge how much juice I will end up with. I didn't have any left overs of that juice.
for lunch I had pear, green apple, kiwi, broccoli, celery and cucumber. It was really yummy too! I had plenty of extra so I will have a good snack later on today.
I am planning to juice the left over salad I had last night (even though there was a little bit of that darn arugula!) and adding lime and apple to it. Maybe some strawberry too, we'll see!
No comments:
Post a Comment