I never did figure out what was wrong with my juicer, but that's not relevant anymore. I am currently staying at my mom and dads house while my husband is deployed over seas, and she has a juicer. We decided to do it together (because it's easier with another person) and instead of exclusively juicing we are juicing breakfast and lunch. If we need a snack it has to be fresh fruit or veggies, if not left over juice. Breakfast today was orange pineapple juice, which was delicious. Lunch is pretty much a salad bar in a juice cup. A little heavy on the bell pepper for my taste though. It tastes like bell pepper juice haha. I am a fan of bell pepper, but mainly mixed in.
We decided that we would eat normal, healthy dinner. Because my dad wants dinner, and I'm currently doing P90x2 and I won't have enough energy without some solid food in my system.
We haven't really talked about how long we are going to do this for. I am rooting for at least a month, maybe two. Ready set go!
No comments:
Post a Comment